Use this checker on the UK Government website to find out what you or your business may need to do to get ready for Brexit. It should only take a few minutes to complete.

If you have questions that are not answered by the Government's checker, the Citizens Advice Bureau (CAB) may be able to assist you.

Their Staying in the UK after Brexit webpage contains information about staying if you’re an EU, EEA or Swiss national, how Brexit might impact on your other rights and how to access extra support in applying for Settled Status.

Find out more about the Bury and Bolton branch of the Citizens Advice Bureau and how to get in touch here.

Further advice and support can be found on the Migrant Help website.