Contacting us online is cheaper than calling our contact centre and means you do not need to wait in a queue when lines are busy. You don’t need to have social media or be a tech whizz to get in touch, all you need is access to the internet. Please note that our staff can only respond to your reports/questions during our opening hours.
Our app is simple to use and can be accessed whenever is convenient for you. Use it to:
For those who already have a Facebook account, getting in touch with us through our page is quick and easy.
1) You can find our page by using the search box at facebook.com or within their app, and looking for “Six Town Housing.” Alternatively, you can directly visit facebook.com/sixtownhousing in an internet browser.
2) Use the “Send Message” button on our Facebook page to send us your enquiry and our staff will be in touch within 24 hours during our working hours.
1) Our Live Chat application can be found in the bottom right corner of your screen or mobile device when you visit our website during working hours. It looks like the following.
2) Click the button to speak to us, enter your contact information and click “Start Chat.” A staff member will be on the other side waiting to respond to your enquiry within a short amount of time.
You can email our contact centre an enquiry using the contact form on our website.
1) Visit www.sixtownhousing.org/contact-us
2) Complete the sections of the form with information about your enquiry. You can also attach a photo or document if needed.
3) Submit the form.
4) Once you’ve submitted your form, our team will be in touch within 24 hours during our working hours.
I-housing is an online service where you can check rent statements, make payments, view previous payments, report repairs and contact us with any enquiries you may have.
2) Enter your log in details.
3) Once you’re logged in, you can access all of our online services.
If you don’t have log in details yet, simply contact us using any other method and our contact centre will set you up.