If you or someone you know is finding everyday online tasks difficult, then sign up for this free digital skills courses to develop online skills.
The course starts Tuesday 15th November for 6 weeks (every Tuesday) from 12.30pm - 2.30pm at Topping Fold Community Centre.
Learn how to:
- Communicate with others using email/Teams/Zoom,
- Share photos with friends and family using email,
- Search for information,
- Buy goods, online shopping,
- Access public services, benefits and employment,
- Stay safe online and much more!
For more information, please call Bury Adult Learning on 0161 253 5772, or visit their website here.