Through Steps To Success and Six Town Housing, you are able to access 30 free IT courses that can help you improve your IT skills no matter what your level or experience.
Whether you’re a beginner and want support with online basics – including using a mouse or keyboard, setting up an email and using search engines – or want to learn Office skills, there is a course for you.
The courses, which are provided by Learn My Way, include:-
- Using your computer or device – learn about using a computer or mobile device such as a phone or tablet
- Online basics – how to search and explore the internet, keep in touch by email and use public service online
- Office programs – creating documents, spreadsheets and presentations
- More internet skills – online shopping and social media
- Finding a job online
- Improving your health online
- Managing your money online – learn how to budget, banking and shopping online in a safe and easy way
- Accessing public services online – saving time and money by visiting local and national government websites
To access the courses, click here and use the Centre code 8005879.