From 1 February 2024, Bury Council is responsible for managing and maintaining all council homes previously supported by Six Town Housing.
Please use this website and other contact points as usual. Further information is also available on the council’s website.
Find out more here: Six Town Housing Update

Bury Council is responsible for registering people for housing, offering rehousing advice and advertising empty properties - known as ‘Bury Home Options’.

I want to find a new home (this will take you to Bury Council's website).

I want to downsize my home (Tenant Incentive Scheme). If you want to downsize your home or free up an adapted property you may be able to claim extra cash. 

I want to look into mutual exchange

I'm interested in Retirement Living

Other services:

I want to view my rent statement (iHousing)

I want to view the Council's allocation policy