The rising cost of living is having a huge impact on all of us, and we know that increased energy costs and rising food prices are difficult to manage.

If you live in a house that has become too big for you, or it's too small and you need room for more family members – you could consider a mutual exchange.  A mutual exchange is where you swap your house legally with another council housing of Housing Association tenant.

HomeSwapper is the UK’s leading mutual exchange service for tenants looking to swap Council and Housing Association homes.

You can sign up here and see if there’s a home right for you.