Welcome to Six Town Housing "About Us". Here you can find everything about our organisation from who we are to how we are performing.
|What is Six Town Housing?||Our Board|
|Our Performance||Service Standards|
|Facts and Figures||Freedom of Information|
|Strategies and Plans||Company financial information|
Six Town Housing is an arms length management organisation (ALMO) set up in April 2005 to manage Bury Council's housing stock and a range of other assets, including garages, shops and a number of community facilities.
We provide a wide range of services to our customers, directly and through service level agreements, contracts and partnerships. These include:
- Rent collection and arrears recovery, including welfare benefits advice;
- Tenant and resident involvement;
- Anti social behaviour;
- Neighbourhood management and caretaking;
- Leaseholder and Right to Buy services;
- Responsive repairs; and
- Planned and capital improvement schemes.
We have developed a clear vision following consultation with our customers, partners and other stakeholders:
Great communities, excellent services, inspiring people
Our vision is supported by a set of nine clear strategic priorities:
- To improve the quality and condition of our customers’ homes and deliver new homes through the delivery of our Asset Management Plan;
- To ensure risks are routinely assessed and managed through our risk management framework;
- Develop and mainstream systems thinking approach to service improvement;
- To secure value for money across all services;
- To ensure ICT systems are fit for purpose and meet business needs;
- To ensure the organisation has a long term viable future;
- To provide excellent services to all our customers demonstrated by achieving and sustaining high levels of customer satisfaction across all service areas;
- To maintain a fit for purpose organisation; and
- Develop neighbourhoods with strong community cohesion.
Details on how we will achieve our vision and deliver our strategic priorities are included in our Business Plan. A summary of our achievements is also included in our annual report.
We are recognised by the Audit Commission as a ‘good organisation with excellent prospects for improvement’. You can read their report by clicking here.
Company number: 4948846
Six Town Housing
6 Knowsley Place
Chief Executive: Sharon McCambridge