From 1 February 2024, Bury Council is responsible for managing and maintaining all council homes previously supported by Six Town Housing.
Please use this website and other contact points as usual. Further information is also available on the council’s website.
Find out more here: Six Town Housing Update

About you - The current tenant
Your address
About the person who wants to become a joint tenant
Current address

If their address is currently different to yours, are they:

If they live in a rented home, please put their landlord's name and address

Where did they live BEFORE their current address?

Previous address

At this previous address were they:

If they lived in a rented home, please put their landlord's name and address

(if they don't know it, look on a payslip, benefits award letter, pension book, tax statement or tax rebate, or contact a Benefits Agency or Inland Revenue Office)

Have they lived abroad (outside the UK) in the last five years? (Ireland, the Isle of Man, and the Channel Islands do NOT count as ‘abroad’)

Have they ever been convicted of a serious criminal offence, or an offence that threatened the local community or been given an ASBO (anti social behaviour order)?

Data protection

The information you supply on this form will be sent to Six Town Housing. It will only be used to process your request for information or services described on this page. Any details you supply will be treated as confidential and will only be used in direct relation to work needed to carry out your request.